If you are on a diet, you do not have to completely ignore your sweet tooth. Here are 7 satisfying weight loss dessert recipes
7 low-calorie dessert recipes
1. Rice pudding
Rice pudding is a satisfying dessert that is easy to make at home.
- Cinnamon sticks
- Boil Cinnamon sticks in the water.
- Add the rice to the water and cook for 30 minutes until the rice is cooked and the water has evaporated.
- Add milk and Sugar Heat the cooked rice and the mixture for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
2. Apple coffee cake
This delicious, moist cake that can satisfy your sweet tooth without packing in pounds.
- Tart apples
- Dark raisins
- Vegetable oil
- Broken eggs
- Wheat flour
- Baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine apples, sugar, raisins and pecans in a mixing bowl. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Mix 1 tablespoon oil with vanilla and egg. Add flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Add to the mixture above.
- Stir until the mixture is moist. Add milk if the mixture feels too thick.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
3. Strawberry banana yogurt parfait
Adding this colorful nutritious treat to sweets comes from fruits instead of sugar.
- Fat-free and sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- Graham Crackers
- Fat-free whip topping
- Wine or parfait glass
- Place 1 tablespoon of yogurt under each 8-ounce wine or perfume glass.
- Top the yogurt with 1 tablespoon sliced banana, 1 tablespoon sliced strawberries and 8 cups graham cracker crumbs.
- Repeat layers.
- Place a round table spoon fat-free whipped topping on top of the mixture.
- Serve immediately or cold.
4. Tangy fruit salad
This is a great recipe that allows you to enjoy the nutritional value of the fruit.
- Sugar-free instant pudding mixture
- Nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Pineapple part
- Mandarin orange
- Combine pudding mix and yogurt.
- Mix the fruit in a separate bowl.
- Take out the fruit mixture, add it to the yogurt mixture and stir.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve cold.
5. Summer air smoothie
This smoothie is low fat Thirst quencher that also tastes delicious.
- Nonfat plain yogurt
- Vanilla extract
- Ice cube
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until a puree is obtained.
- Serve in a glass.
6. Energy bites
- Almond butter
- Whole grain oats
- Almonds (nuts, cashews and pesto)
- Chopped dried apricots, dates or raisins.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Mold Ball and refrigerate.
Dark chocolate and nuts
Dark Chocolate Rich in fiber and healthy Fat, Which makes you feel full for a long time, so you eat less during the day. Choose dark chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa, as this means less added sugar. You can have it with nuts and raisins, max Nutrition And add some extra protein.
Has been medically reviewed 5/11/2022
Image Source: iStock Image
National Institute of Health. Tangy Fruit Salad. https://healthyeating.nhlbi.nih.gov/recipedetail.aspx?cId=12&rId=251
National Institute of Health. Strawberry Banana Yogurt Perfit. https://healthyeating.nhlbi.nih.gov/recipedetail.aspx?cId=12&rId=213
National Institute of Health. Fruit Skewers with Yogurt Dip. https://healthyeating.nhlbi.nih.gov/recipedetail.aspx?cId=0&rId=163
National Institute of Health. Summer Bridge Smoothie. https://healthyeating.nhlbi.nih.gov/recipedetail.aspx?cId=12&rId=223
Cleveland Clinic. Health benefits of dark chocolate. https://health.clevelandclinic.org/dark-chocolate-health-benefits/