Whether you are fighting cancer or trying to prevent it, healthy eating is crucial. Adding these anti-cancer foods to your diet can help prevent or slow the growth of cancer
Of course, there is no food that can protect you Cancer Absolutely but Add Cancer resistant food Yours Food Can help prevent or slow the growth of cancer. Here are 6 foods that can help you fight cancer naturally.
6 types of cancer resistant foods
1. Fiber rich foods
Fiber Adds your bulk Stool And helps them pass smoothly, preventing waste from forming in your body. Fiber promotes the growth of healthy intestinal bacteria, which is associated with a reduced risk of cancer, in particular Colorectal cancer. Fiber-rich foods include:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Whole grains and seeds
- Legumes and pulses
2. Colorful fruits and vegetables
When you eat fruits and vegetables of different colors like dark green, red and orange, you are sure that you are getting a variety of nutrients in your diet. These nutrients can help fight cancer naturally as well as reduce the risk ObesityWhich has been specifically linked Cancer.
3. Cruciferous vegetables
Cruciferous vegetables are associated with a lower risk of cancer, especially stomach cancer. EsophagusAnd head and neck.
Studies have shown that cruciferous vegetables can help regulate enzymes that fight cancer and slow the growth of cancer cells. Examples of cruciferous vegetables include:
- Brussels sprouts
- Buck six
4. Foods rich in folate
According to some studies, folate-rich foods (Folic acid) May have anti-cancer properties. Since when can you get folate Supplementary part, It is better to get folate from food. Examples of folate-rich foods include:
- Sunflower seeds
- Folate rich grains
5. Lycopene rich foods
- Tomatoes and tomato products (juice, sauce, paste)
- Pink grapefruit
6. Soy products
Soy Contains unique phytonutrients that can help protect you from certain types of cancer. Examples of soy products include:
Although some have suggested a link between soy use and an increased risk Breast cancer, There is no specific scientific data to support this claim. Current research suggests that eating up to 3 servings of soy a day is safe and can help reduce it Breast cancer Risk
Is there any other way you can fight cancer naturally?
In addition to including anti-cancer foods in your diet, you can fight cancer naturally through a few lifestyle habits:
- Avoid unhealthy foods: Avoid high-calorie foods with red and processed meats, refined grains and sugars and low nutritional value.
- Manage Stress: Reduce Stress By engaging in relaxed activity for at least 20 minutes a day. Examples included WalkingGardening, listening to music or doing deep exercises Breathing, YogaOr meditation.
- Get enough Sleep: Aim for 7-8 hours Sleep Every night Follow good sleep hygiene including avoidance Caffeine Stay away from electronic devices near bedtime and at least one hour before bedtime.
- Exercise Regular: Exercise Can help reduce Fatigue, Weight gain, And loss of energy during cancer treatment. Avoid sitting or lying down for long periods of time.
- To avoid Smoking And Alcohol: Tobacco use greatly increases the risk of cancer. Try Quit smoking. Drink moderate amounts of alcohol.
- Find emotional support: Studies have shown that people who receive social support are more likely to lead a better life with cancer.
Medical has been reviewed 29/4/2022
Image Source: iStock Image
American Society of Clinical Oncology. Food and cancer risk. https://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/prevention-and-healthy-living/food-and-cancer-risk
American Institute for Cancer Research. Set your table to prevent cancer. https://www.aicr.org/cancer-prevention/healthy-eating/new-american-plate/