Since nuts are high in calories, 1 to 1.5 ounces per day is sufficient.
- Almonds are nutritious and calorie-dense.
- One-ounce serving provides you 165 calories And six grams of protein.
- They Good fat rich (Polyunsaturated fatty acids Or PUFA) and Fiber.
- Therefore, you should not exceed your daily calorie requirement while eating nuts.
For most people, 1 to 1.5 ounces or 20 to 23 nuts per day is sufficient. Almonds are widely used in various dishes to improve the nutritional value and appearance of food.
What are the nutritional value of nuts?
|Calories||162, 8% of daily value (DV)|
|Carbohydrates||6.1 g, 2% of DV|
|Sodium||0.3 mg, 0% of DV|
|Fiber||3.4 g, 14% of DV|
|Protein||6g, 12% of DV|
|Total fat||14 g, 21% of DV|
|Saturated fat||1.1 g, 5% of DV|
|Total omega-6 fatty acids||3,408 mg|
|Vitamin E||7.4 mg, 37% of DV|
|Calcium||74.6 mg, 7% of DV|
|Iron||1.1 mg, 6% of DV|
|Potassium||199 mg, 6% of DV|
|Magnesium||75.7 mg, 6% of DV|
6 health benefits of nuts
- Improves Digestion
- Protects Heart
- Reduces calorie intake
- Almonds are rich in protein and fiber, so they will keep you full and satisfied throughout the day. Almonds are a good source of protein, calcium, vitamin E, phosphorus and other minerals. A handful of nuts will satisfy your appetite and prevent you from eating sweets Chocolate.
- This reduces the risk Diabetes
- Reduces Blood pressure
- Almonds are high in magnesium, which helps lower blood pressure. Research has suggested that having low magnesium content in your blood puts you at risk High blood pressure.
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Almonds are one of the most effective foods for naturally lowering cholesterol. Studies have shown that nuts reduce low-density lipoprotein or “bad” Cholesterol levels.
- Improves skin health
- Almonds contain healthy fats that help keep skin healthy. Almonds promote radiant skin by providing your body Vitamins A and E.
Latest nutrition, food and recipe news
What are the risks associated with nuts?
In addition, the potential risks associated with nuts include the following:
- Allergies Feedback
- Although nuts are highly nutritious, some people are allergic to nuts and other nuts, which can lead to severe allergic reactions while eating.
- If you have Hives, EdemaOr trouble Breathing After eating nuts, consult a doctor immediately. Anaphylaxis A potentially deadly Allergic reactions Which can develop rapidly.
- Those who have known nuts Allergies Ready-made food packages should be examined and foods should be confirmed Restaurant Do not include nuts. Cakes, candies, delicious rice and a variety of other foods and foods may contain nuts.
- It is advisable to check the label of the nuts before eating the packaged food.
- Due to the risk of suffocation, young children, certain adults and those who have difficulty swallowing should avoid eating whole nuts.
- Bedridden patients or those whose condition is serious, e.g. Dementia And Parkinson’s There may be an increased risk of disease, ambition, which may result in food intrusion Respiratory system. Food cravings can result, e.g. Pneumonia.
Medical has been reviewed 4/28/2022
Image Source: iStock Image
PopularAsk.net. How many nuts can you eat per day? https://popularask.net/how-many-almonds-can-you-eat-in-a-day/
Cleveland Clinic. How nuts can improve your heart health. https://health.clevelandclinic.org/how-almonds-can-improve-your-heart-health/
Harvard TH Chan. Almonds. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/food-features/almonds/
FoodData Central. Nuts, nuts. https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/fdc-app.html#/food-details/170567/nutrients